Exercise guards our health. Good health is impossible without proper exercise. Exercise prevents the attack of disease. There are some diseases which can be cured through exercise. So for remain fit you have to do these Exercises daily.
Some of the Benefits of Exercises are listed below:
1. Brisk walking or jogging
Benefits of Running or Jogging:
- Help to build strong bones, as it is a weight bearing exercise.
- Strengthen muscles.
- Improve cardiovascular fitness.
- Burn plenty of kilojoules.
- Help maintain a healthy weight..
Benefits of Dancing:
- Improved condition of your heart and lungs.
- Increased muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness.
- Increased aerobic fitness.
- Improved muscle tone and strength.
- Weight management.
- Stronger bones and reduced risk of osteoporosis.
- Better coordination, agility and flexibility.
- Improved balance and spatial awareness.
- Increased physical confidence.
3. Lifting weights
Benefits of Lifting weights:
- Fat Loss Benefits & Weightlifting.
- Improved Function & Injury Prevention From Resistance Training.
- Increased Bone Mineral Density Through Lifting Weights.
- Improved Posture From Lifting Weights.
- Change In Body Composition.
4. Using your own body weight
Benefits of Using your own body weight:
- Boosting Your Metabolism.
- Increase Eating Strengh.
- Stress Relief.
- Get Energized.
- Improve Smartness.
5. Standing on one foot
Benefits of Standing on one foot:
- It reduces the incidence of ankle sprain and other related injuries.
- It builds strength and promotes stability.
- It improves your proprioception – the brain’s ability to determine your bodies position in space.
- It builds bone mineral density .
- It also helps to regain balance and stability in patients after stroke.
6. Heel-to-toe walk
Benefits of Heel-to-toe walk:
- Invigorates, stretches and relaxes the whole body and stimulates the circulatory system.
- Strengthens the leg and foot muscles and is therefore good for flat feet and fallen arches.
- Encourages venous return in the legs.
- Walking on the heels stretches the calf muscles and strengthens the foot extensors.
- Walking on the toes strengthens the calf muscles and stretches the frequently shortened toe extensors.
7. Tai Chi
Benefits of Tai Chi:
- Improve Muscle strength.
- Improve Flexibility.
- Improve Balance.
- Improve Aerobic conditioning.
8. Shoulder and upper arm stretch
Benefits of Shoulder and upper arm stretch:
- An improvement to your flexibility and range of movement.
- Stretching can also reduce stress, soreness, muscle fatigue, and injury.
- There are also a number of sports such as cricket, baseball, hockey, tennis, rowing, swimming and martial arts that require an arm stretching routine as part of the warm up.
- Doing this can improve performance as well.
9. Calf stretch
Benefits of Calf stretch:
- Using slow, concentrated movements, you can increase the range of motion in your joints by lengthening your muscle fibers and connective tissue surrounding the joints.
- Regular calf stretches help maintain your body’s mobility.
- This is especially important as you age or if you are a professional athlete or sportsperson.
- Calf muscle stretches can also prevent injuries of the feet and reduce the chances of chronic back pain and knee problems.
- Not to forget that stretches can relax both the body and mind and release tension and stress.
Benefits of Yoga:
- Greater stamina, strength, and flexibility.
- Increase in your ability to focus.
- A great way to eliminate toxins, tension and stress.
- Develop correct posture.Tone up your whole physique.